Delicious Organic Baby Products


Delicious organic baby clothing

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sophie The Giraffe

I haven't bought many toys for my baby, but there is one toy which I recommend to any new parents... Sophie the Giraffe, she is French and has been made since the mid 1900's.
Lylah has enjoyed chewing, sucking, bending and squishing Sophie since she was about 2 months old. Now that she is 7 months old, Sophie still seems to be the favourite.

The beauty of little Sophie is that she is free from all the nasty ingredients that seem to afflict so many of the baby products on the market as she is made out of 100% natural rubber. She is the perfect shape for tiny hands to hold as well.

She has helped me out so many times over the last few months, and now that Lylah's teeth are on their way, I'm sure she will continue to be a wonderful companion in the months ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment