Delicious Organic Baby Products


Delicious organic baby clothing

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Nourishing Traditions Blog

I love Sally Fallon's cookbook 'Nourishing Traditions' and today I came across a blog by Kim Knoch called 'The Nourishing Cook'. Kim aims to cook all 773 Recipes from the book by the 31st of December 2011. So far she has cooked 39. All I can say is Wow, what a mission!
The recipes in Sally's cookbook are so beautifully nourishing, although some can seem a little overwhelming with ingredients such as Créme Friache and other fermented milk products which need to be made regularly (rather than store bought), as they are ingredients in many of her recipes. But if you are organised and get into a rhythm with these, then you can enjoy the absolute beauty and health of these wonderful recipes.
I'm looking forward to reading her blog and seeing the recipes I haven't yet tried to make.

http://thenourishingcook.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment